LEADER DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIP
Purpose: To provide a context for emerging, young adult Christian leaders to explore God’s direction in their lives while exercising the skills needed to lead effectively.
- Complete an individualized project
- Perform various ministry tasks
- Exercise 3 key areas of leadership development:
1. Spiritual Growth:
Two group sessions discussing the book "The Emotionally Healthy Leader" By Peter Scazerro
2. Team Leadership:
Assisting in leading volunteers at summer events
Individualized project that will benefit The Journey while providing the intern with experience and resume material
1. College or graduate student over the age of 18
2. Reliable transportation
3. Familiar with The Journey and align our mission
4. Be in the office minimum 10 hours a week.
However, in office schedule will vary depending on the
TO APPLY, SEND: